Calling artists of all ages! Design a poster with your interpretation of Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird, and your poster could be selected to be printed and displayed in businesses throughout the Pacific Northwest to advertise the show!
What is Oddmall?
Oddmall is the PNW’s premiere Art & Culture show, featuring over 100 artists and vendors from throughout the PNW and the surrounding area. It is an eclectic mash-up of art, craft, cosplay, music, live performers, and more! If it is weird, odd, unique, geeky, nerdy, strange, pop-culture, or just down-right interesting, you can find it here!
Rules & How to Enter
• Please make your poster either 8.5” wide by 11” tall OR 11” wide and 17” tall.
• As the artist, you have complete artistic freedom! Just incorporate the types of things that can be found at Oddmall. (For inspiration, visit the website atwww.oddmall.info)
• Since the posters will be used to spread the word about Oddmall, please include the following information on your poster:
Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird
November 22 & 23, 2014 www.oddmall.info
11AM to 7PM
Holiday Inn, Everett, Wa
• Please submit your poster with the electronic submission form (found on the Oddmall website at www.oddmall.info) as a high-quality scan or images at 300 dpi. Name your saved file with your first and last name.
• By participating, you allow Oddmall to use your poster design or art in or on any of our printed or electronic materials.
• Participants may enter more than one poster, but each poster should be entered with its own submission form.
• Judging will be done by David Hopp and the Oddmall Awesome Squad.
• Winners will be notified via e-mail by October 25th. Winning posters will be printed and displayed around the PNW. Winner will receive a custom Oddmall T-shirt featuring the winning design and a framed copy of the poster. Prizes will be distributed at the event, or by special arrangement between the winner and Oddmall.
All entries are the property of Oddmall and will not be returned.
• Don’t forget to have fun and create wonderful art!
For more information about Oddmall, submissions to the Oddmall Poster Contest, or how to become an Oddmall vendor, advertiser, or sponsor, please visit: www.oddmall.info